About this Event:
We exist within multiple communities. The community of our families, our neighborhoods, our workplaces, our towns and cities… It may be easy to make changes to our lives in our homes and within our families, but how might we bring about change in our varied communal lives – changes that could help reduce our carbon footprint and be part of the climate change solution?
At this conference we will examine how our communities can:
• reduce excess carbon in the air – Learn how and why we need to reduce carbon pollution in the air.
• learn why and how we can reduce food waste.
• learn how to keep food waste out of the landfill.
• learn about how to become involved with composting and be part of the solution for climate change.
• learn about local initiatives and those in other municipalities and states.
We hope to create a new community for the day – a community that will support each other as we learn from one another, and take our learnings back to our neighborhoods, schools, faith communities, and work. Be part of the community and sign up today!